Request Ring Sizer
We want to make your online wedding bands purchase as easy as possible.
We offer a free wedding rings-sizer kit to anyone interested in purchasing from WeddingBands.com. Please fill the following form to receive your free wedding rings-sizer kit.
- When you receive your kit, take the blue plastic kit and punch out the ring sizes you want to try.
- When you try the different sized rings on keep a few things in mind:
- The ring should go on easily.
- The ring should feel comfortable on your finger.
- It should come off with a little resistance.
- If you think you're between our half sizes, don't fret, we offer quarter sizes on all our rings on WeddingBands.com.
- Once you know your size, you can order your ring from our site with confidence that your wedding band will fit you perfectly.
We offer half sizes and quarter sizes in addition to the standard full sizes. We are also able to provide smaller and larger sizes not typically available. You can order rings larger than size 16. or smaller than size 4.0. Sizes not shown in the "Drop Down" size selection process should be written in the "Comments" section. You may also e-mail us at CustomerService@WeddingBands.com or phone us at (888) 422-4333 for assistance when ordering specialty size rings.
Note: If the wedding ring you ordered does not fit your finger size, you can return it within thirty (30) days from the date of shipment to be sized or exchanged for the proper size. Just specify your correct finger size.
**** Please note: It is important to remember that hand-crafted rings, titanium rings and various other designs cannot be resized and must be re-manufactured in order to obtain the right size for you.