We want to make your online wedding bands purchase as easy as possible.
We offer a free wedding rings-sizer kit to anyone interested in purchasing from WeddingBands.com. Please fill the following form to receive your free wedding rings-sizer kit.
- When you receive your kit, take the blue plastic kit and punch out the ring sizes you want to try.
- When you try the different sized rings on keep a few things in mind:
- The ring should go on easily.
- The ring should feel comfortable on your finger.
- It should come off with a little resistance.
- If you think you're between our half sizes, don't fret, we offer quarter sizes on all our rings on WeddingBands.com.
- Once you know your size, you can order your ring from our site with confidence that your wedding band will fit you perfectly.
Note: If the wedding ring you ordered does not fit your finger size, you can return it within thirty (30) days from the date of shipment to be sized or exchanged for the proper size. Just specify your correct finger size.
**** Please note: It is important to remember that hand-crafted rings, titanium rings and various other designs cannot be resized and must be remanufactured in order to obtain the right size for you.